Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world’s next great consumer brands.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew.About Us
Named "The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US", Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers people to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities, and artists around the world.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers, and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.About The Role
The Merchandise Coordinator is an exciting and challenging opportunity to learn about the Dolls Kill Buying and Merchandising Department from the ground up. In this role, you’ll be an integral part of the team and support the day-to-day functions of the department.
Please note this is an entry-level, hourly position located in Richmond, CA
- Responsible for writing all purchase orders for category
- Communicates with vendors on sample related items including but not limited to, sample approvals, negotiating costing and delivery status for future and past due orders
- Work with both inbound and outbound teams on any product related issues
- Ensures all reports are accurate and ready in advance of merchant meetings
- Gathers line sheets and all vendor notes
- Manages vendor samples within the department
- College degree preferred
- 1 - 2 years retail experience a plus
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail a must
- Ability to problem solve and identify solutions
- Sense of urgency
- Self-starter and highly motivated, capable of balancing multiple priorities
- Strong Excel Skills