Merchandise Coordinator - Apparel
At FULLBEAUTY Brands, we believe that size is just a number and every number counts. We believe in embracing who you are, just the way you are. We believe that women and men of every shape and size deserve the total package: fashion, fit, style and comfort. Proprietary brands under the FULLBEAUTY Brands umbrella include Woman Within®, Roaman’s®, ELOQUII®, CUUPS®, Jessica London®, Ellos®, Swimsuits For All®,KingSize®, Brylane Home® and OneStopPlus®, an online marketplace offering a curated collection of styles from renowned brands – the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for men and women sizes 12+.
The Merchandise Coordinator will provide support and coordination for their brand’s team in all specified merchandise categories. You will coordinate all aspects of sample receiving and archiving to ensure efficiency in process.
- Open, organize, and assist with review for all inbound samples
- Create, enter and maintain sample management lists
- Coordinate movement of merchandise to sample rooms
- Set up and maintenance of all sample items
- Ensures all products are ready in advance of merchant meetings or on as needed basis
- Communicate as needed with Merchandising, Creative, and QA/QC on behalf of buying team in regards to project and sample status, sku worksheets, and packaging/labeling needs
- Attend team meetings with merchandising and creative, as needed
- Assist in the packing by shot number by spread for photo-shoots
- Maintain, organize, and assist with purging of the Woman Within sample room
- Update all Asset Map detail pages to facilitate catalog publication, using PowerPoint
- General administrative duties and data entry
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising
- 1-2 years retail experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Displays a sense of urgency
- Strong multi-tasker; flexible to changing priorities
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.