FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for the plus size customer. We are an online and catalog marketplace offering a curated collection of the finest family of plus size brands and thousands of products.
The Merchandise Coordinator will provide support and coordination for their brand’s team in all specified merchandise categories. You will coordinate all aspects of sample receiving and archiving to ensure efficiency in process.
- Open, organize, and assist with review for all inbound samples
- Create, enter and maintain sample management lists
- Coordinate movement of merchandise to sample rooms
- Set up and maintenance of all sample items
- Ensures all products are ready in advance of merchant meetings or on as needed basis
- Communicate as needed with Merchandising, Creative, and QA/QC on behalf of buying team in regards to project and sample status, sku worksheets, and packaging/labeling needs
- Attend team meetings with merchandising and creative, as needed
- Assist in the packing by shot number by spread for photo-shoots
- Maintain, organize, and assist with purging of the Woman Within sample room
- Update all Asset Map detail pages to facilitate catalog publication, using PowerPoint
- General administrative duties and data entry
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising
- 1-2 years retail experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Displays a sense of urgency
- Strong multi-tasker; flexible to changing priorities
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.