Marcia Moran Inc is a contemporary Brazilian jewelry line based in Los Angeles, California. We are looking for a full-time team member to join our team and give direct support to the CEO. You will have the opportunity to travel to tradeshows nationwide as well as work closely with the designer herself! The ideal candidate should be analytical, organized and data-driven, creative, and have excellent communication skills.
- Daily management of the wholesale & retail platforms: NuOrder, Faire, Shopify and wholesale website. Responsible for creating listings, updating inventory, and receiving orders.
- Maintain and create new customer relationships with new and existing clients through client sales calls and emails.
- Managing products and shipments through packaging, invoicing, and receiving payments.
- Participate in company tradeshows in different cities nationwide.
This position will also assist our Brand Manager with content creation and social media. Job duties will also include:
- Assists in the creation of weekly email marketing campaigns for both retail and wholesale newsletters.
- Assist in photography and photo editing.
- Assist in content curation and creation for social media.
- Create and implement brand awareness and growth strategies. Knowledge in fashion and social media trends is a must.
- Passion for jewelry and desire to work in the fashion industry.
- Applicant MUST have 2+ years experience in customer service. We are specifically looking for someone with professional experience in the fashion industry.
- Strong Analytical skills. We are looking for someone who is tech-savy and has knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Outlook, QuickBooks, as well as any data analysis systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail. The role requires flexibility and an ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must have basic abilities in Adobe Photoshop and photography.
- Knowledge of social media management is a plus.
We are looking for someone who takes the initiative beyond just the basic job description. This is an environment that is incredibly hands-on, creative, and collaborative.
Job Type: Full-Time, Onsite
Salary Range: $y 50,000 - $60.000, depending qualification