Merchandise Coordinator, Levi’s US Retail
You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
Levi's is looking for a Merchandising Coordinator to join the Levi's US/CA Mainline Merchandising team.You willplay an important role in the North American team and will support the business through weekly promotion execution, data and assortment maintenance, toolscreation and ownership.
About the Job
- Systematically build weekly Mainline promotional strategies and bi-weekly markdowns
- Troubleshoot and fix weekly promotional errors as they arise
- Enter product data and maintain data integrity in product management systems
- Create visual line plans
- Support US/Canada merchandising team in assortment work as needed
- Communicate with third-party vendors for PO issuance and management, UPC transmissions, and delivery tracking
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Attention to detail and organizational excellence
- Proficiency in software applications: Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions), Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in the retail and apparel industry
- Solid financial and analytical skills
- Understanding of retail POS (Point of Sale) systems a plus!
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Currently, LS&CO requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment, except in those jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Medical or religious accommodations, or other exemptions that may be required by applicable law, will be approved whenproperlysupported. Further information is provided during the recruitment process.
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME