Merchandise Flow Supervisor - Full Time - CALVIN KLEIN
Merchandise Flow Supervisors are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand. They assist with leading the effort to provide exceptional customer service, exceed expectations, and display passion for our brand. Merchandise Flow Supervisors are part of the store management team focused on delivering top line sales results. They oversee the product lifecycle from in-store receipt through purchase.
- Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer; provides real-time coaching to associates.
- Executes replenishment ensuring sales floor inventory levels and size availability aligns with brand standards; collaborates with management on re-merchandising decisions due to sell-through and available backstock.
- Encourages and helps associates maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience and always places our customer first; asks our customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to the Store Manager.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Leads the shipment processing effort; ensures all product is made sales floor ready while achieving or exceeding the brand’s UPH processing standards.
- Directs the flow of new product receipts to the sales floor first, filling in based on sell-through and collaborating with management on new arrival merchandising decisions.
- Maintains backstock organization and enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; assists with loss prevention training, coaches associates to maintain awareness, and reports concerns.
- Assists with effective scheduling to support payroll strategies and budgets.
- Motivates and inspires associates to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; contributes to the recruiting and onboarding of talent to ensure a best-in-class team.
- Embraces innovation, change, and company initiatives; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience required.
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH