New York, NY, USAPosted 14 days ago
Full timeRetail Apparel and Fashion
- Partner with the merchandising team in the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Develop merchandising strategies that are incorporated into the annual and seasonal business plans to meet or exceed sales and profit plans for specific categories
- Communicate the stories of each collection and their design inspiration
- Research the market regularly to understand the competitive landscape and brand opportunities by business unit
- Identify trends and monitor supply and demand.
- Collaborate cross functionally to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
- Interpret sales reports and providing guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
- Perform sales analyses in order to determine key item base, breadth of selection and effective product allocation
- Experience: 6-8 years of Woman’s Merchandising progressive experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising or equivalent
- Strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities and can influence decision makers to move to execution.
- Strong product sense with proven experience in driving product assortments and partnering with Design to conceive product concepts that drive business.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must possess high level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel when necessary.