We are seeking talented and young professionals to join our fast-growing, all-star team in Milan asMerchandise Manager.
Working alongside the Store Management, Marketing, Operations, and/or Logistics teams, the Merchandise Manager will join the Menswear Merchandising function, driving the business through optimizing stock and marginality.
He/she must be highly organized, technically-minded, and an excellent communicator, with an ability to transform complicated charts of online data into valuable information.
What you will do:
- Analyze selling trends and promote ST optimization through reorders and cancellations
- Work closely with the warehouse, back office and the digital production team to ensure the smooth flow of goods from delivery to online.
- Proactively manage and trade stock in season to maximize commercial opportunities and minimize risks.
- Monitor sales feedback and ensure that corrective action is taken relating to past season’s.
- Work closely with Buying Team to build the seasonal OTB budgets in line with the LN-CC vision and strategic objectives.
- Delivering efficient and accurate reporting to support buying preparation analysis and other departments.
- Elaborate detailed market analysis over price positioning, competitors' activities, and collection opportunities.
- Define and propose the carryover strategy by identifying potential bestselling items to be exploited in more collections and by maximizing the margin.
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, advanced Excel knowledge essential
- Capacity to translate corporate goals into actions
- 3/5 years’ experience working within a planning & merchandise team
- Strong product sensitivity and curiosity about the fashion industry
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships with internal and external teams and functions
- Fluent in Italian and English
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (compared to your professional background);
- Benefits: monthly lunch tickets, company laptop, discounts to our owned brands and brand partners, and additional perks in the form of local discounts and offers;
- Learning & Development Programs: continuous learning experience with TLG University and The Breakfast Club projects;
- Be part of the young (30 on avg.) and international (26 nationalities) #TLGpeople group and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
We hire for potential, and we reward based on impact. We think big, move fast, and never stop learning. In our dynamic, fast-moving environment, opportunities for growth are limitless.