Who you are:
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of all aspects of the retail business including: buying, merchandising, marketing, leading a team of dedicated employees and managing the daily operation of the business.
They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of quality products and personalized customer service that is the core value of the business.
Merchandise Manager Responsibilities:
• Oversee the merchandising of inventory for all departments as well as assisting buyers
• Provide leadership and direction to a team of 25 people
• Manage operations and finances of business
• Drive development of new marketing strategies
• Ensure the high-quality of products and customer service is maintained
• Experience with buying and merchandising men’s and women’s apparel.
• Management and customer service experience
• Strong marketing skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead
• Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue, and forecasting
• Strong communications skills