JOB TITLE: Merchandise Manager - AI & Authentication
DURATION: 1 Year+
PAY RANGE: $25 - $31
AI Authentication and 3D Merchandising Technician (Sneakers / Luxury)
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of the business in the North American region.
We are seeking for our Core AI team an experienced Merchandising expert that is extremely familiar with the sneaker and luxury industry. In this role, you will help with the operations to keep up to date with the footwear industry trends, footwear releases, and collaborations with all retailers, from sneakers to high fashion. This will include tracking items and capturing images and other details about the products. For the time being, the focus will be primarily on sneakers but will expand to designer handbags, watches, jewelry, and more.
You will be a part of our AI product authentication and 3D modeling initiative and help sellers and our in house experiences further adopt our technology. You will work in our Las Vegas, NV authentication center coordinating product movement and AI scans of Sneakers. In this role, you will partner closely with stakeholders across the business and product management to provide regular feedback to improve our technology.
- Perform, Product Photography, AI Authentication & 3D scans of said products, leveraging technology
- Achieve quality metrics and productivity goals daily
- Collaborate with Authentication Center Staff on scanning requirements
- Perform an inspection to confirm the item's description and condition are consistent
- Evaluate preloved and new products from major footwear brands to ensure their authenticity
- Stay well-versed on current brand trends & developments
- Willingness to travel infrequently 5% of the time
- Willingness to work in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of standard operating systems, Google Sheets, Slack, etc.
- Experience in a related field required
- You have a strong passion for the relevant categories including sneakers and luxury goods
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to research and address concerns
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility towards evolving work-flows and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 10 to 12 hours
- Ability to work in a noisy environment, and in the heat and the cold as temperatures vary in the warehouse by season
- Perform all job duties within standard operating procedures and job safety requirements
- Possess basic knowledge of warehouse metrics
- Must be over the age of 18 years old