At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go & Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest, coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 17,000 associates who work at Five Below and they’ll tell you there’s no other place like it. It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes in.
It’s all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy, passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace!
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Merchandise Buying , Allocation or Planning
- Strong Retail Math acumen
- Excellent Computer skills, proficient in MS Office Suite Knowledge of the functionality of the retail industry and various products in the market
- Proficient in planning systems, Oracle planning is strongly desired
- Should have the aptitude of working in a team and taking decisions based on study and evaluation
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strategic thinking and active listening skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized, detail- oriented, and able to work independently
Pre Season Planning:
- Align with and make recommendations to Merchandising regarding seasonal flow strategies
- Create/prepare a flow by month in accordance with company goals.
- Work with Buyer on Seasonal Planning to determine the buy quantities based on
- LY performance utilize store selling as well as market trend
- Incorporate into plans the estimated impact of seasonal marketing stories and messages
In Season Planning:
- OTB Reforecasting Sales and inventory, insuring proper inventory for basics and key items.
- Review and align with merchandise team ladder plans for key programs
- Manage weekly Open-to-Buy, insuring proper inventory for key items, basics and ad items
- Performs ad hoc analysis and recommends courses of action to drive profitable sales
- Collaborates closely and builds trust among cross-functional partners to drive desired results
- Responsible for presenting and calling out risks/opportunities to Management and Senior Merchants
- Maintain effective communication with internal business partners
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer.