Columbus, OH, USAPosted 9 hours ago
ContractorRetail Apparel and Fashion
- Individual contributor position that serves as the business manager for the Canada Website (total shop responsibilities).
- Responsible for translating Website selling into viable plans as well as end to end article set up for website.
- Works closely with Web merchandiser for a seamless store/website customer experience.
- Develops and maintains sales, inventory and margin plans that tie to financial targets for the Web channel.
- Planning responsibilities will include Sub-Brand, Category/Class, promo selling, and assortment.
- Partners with the Web Merchant & Stores Category Planners to optimize Web assortment.
- Typically reports to Mgr Plan and has No Direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, operations, economics, business, statistics or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in: retail merchandise planning, demand planning; inventory management, allocation or replenishment; financial planning or financial analysis experience.