Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
Role OverviewThe Merchandise Planner will own product planning across categories and support growth initiatives. You will have eCommerce experience in the fashion industry and will leverage your analytical skills and creative problem solving to aid Fashion Nova in ensuring the availability of the products our customers demand.
- Develop and manage annual, seasonal, and monthly merchandise plans for assigned product categories
- Partner with Re-Order teams to effectively manage inventory composition across new, re-order and core styles for assigned product categories
- Create pre-season assortment plans using historical and trend SKU productivity performance
- Analyze sales, inventory and margin performance and effectiveness of promotions, price adjustments, markdowns, and product launches
- Collaborate with Site Merchandising to effectively manage collection|landing pages while maximizing product views and conversion for assigned product categories
- Assist in the execution and distribution of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for the Merchandising department
- Recap assigned product categories quarterly hindsight to drive future strategic inventory, profit, and assortment decisions
- Develop relationships with cross functional team members - Buying, Site Merchandising, Marketing and Re-Order Teams
- Three plus years of experience in Merchandise Planning, Inventory Management, Financial Planning, or a similar role across fashion|apparel
- Experience using Shopify as an eCommerce platform
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel|Google Sheets required, including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
- Experience with data analysis and recommending solutions from insights
- BA|BS degree or equivalent work experience
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Schedule of this position: Monday – Friday | Core business hours | Onsite
- Formalized career paths
- Flat management platform
- Manager Training Academy
- Creative Development Internship Program
- Fashion Nova Cares Program
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k match, with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Stocked kitchens with gratis snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Summer Fridays at Headquarters
- Team bonding events and programs
- Employee discounts
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and|or federal law.
NOTICE AT COLLECTION