Merchandise Planner Global eCommerce (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Digital Retail is the core of HUGO BOSS AG's eCommerce activities. We ensure that hugoboss.com is a class-leading website, inspiring our customers and easily helping them to buy their HUGO BOSS products. You are interested in retail planning? To strengthen our continuously growing department we are looking for a Merchandise Planner Global eCommerce (m/f/d).
What you can expect:
- Full responsibility for Net Sales, Total Price Reductions, Margin and Total Stock targets for dedicated directly operated online platforms
- Operational planning: pre-order buying budget planning for fashion and NOS assortments, in season budget planning
- Monitoring of in season performance, defining and triggering necessary measures and actions with the teams based on relevant KPIs
- Alignment of budgets, other targets and overall strategy with buying and senior management
- Perform trading meetings in close cooperation with eCom Planning, Buying and Merchandising
- Developing planning processes to ensure that eCom planning stays competitive: optimizing existing processes, ensuring smooth connection to interfaces, creating new processes
- Management of internal and external global interfaces: alignment with external partners, alignment with internal global markets, communication and collaboration with all other internal interfaces to build a good partnership
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business administrationor a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in retail planning, ideally in eCommerce business
- Decision-making and assertiveness
- Independent, solution-oriented and pragmatic way of working, as well as good time management
- High affinity for numbers and strong analytical thinking
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.