Merchandise Planner - Women's
Job Title:Merchandise Planner – Women’s
Reports to:Manager – Women’s Planning
Vuori is re-defining what athletic apparel looks like: built to move and sweat in but designed with a casual aesthetic to transition into everyday life. Our high energy, fast paced office environment is reflected in the clothes we make. We aim to inspire others to take on all aspects of their lives with clarity, enthusiasm and purpose….while having a lot of fun along the way. We are proud to be an outlet of opportunity for personal growth and success.
This role is responsible for crafting, planning, analyzing, and managing style and color level sales plans across all sales channels for Vuori, to include wholesale, E-Commerce, and our retail stores.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop pre-season plans for sales and inventory using historical sales data and market trends, ensuring margins are met in partnership with Planning Manager and Merchant team.
- Partner with Merchandising counterparts to ensure the product perspective is embedded in the forecasts and that message is clearly communicated to the sales channels.
- Coordinate and lead the S&OP process in support of the Women’s business.
- Initiate analysis of business trends inclusive of category performance, regional selling, and size selling.
- In partnership with the Women’s Inventory Planner, drive revenue and in-season inventory management through weekly analysis and reporting.
- Establish pre-season and hind-sighting analysis on seasons' financial and assortment performance.
- Work closely with the allocation team to determine the best allocation strategy.
- Recommend test strategies based on performance and need, and initiate analysis.
- Partner with IT resources to deliver action-oriented reporting.
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of experience in Merchandise Planning.
- Prior experience in Apparel Merchandising and Planning.
- Proven ability to manage, interpret and report on financial metrics such as margin, forecast reconciliation, inventory purchase plan reconciliation, inventory turns, life cycle management and style productivity.
- Extremely proficient in Excel.
- A hands-on problem solver with a willingness to work in the details and find opportunities to change processes to drive efficiencies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to change and new processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively across several cross functional teams.
- Proven track record in building processes in a high growth environment.
This role is sourced directly by Vuori, Inc, and all communication from our team @vuoriclothing.com.