Merchandise Product Coordinator
The Merchandising Product Coordinator will be primarily responsible for working closely with the DTC Merchandising team. They will help with data entry into systems and sample maintenance for the DTC business. Additionally, they will manage the demands of a cross-functional, fast-paced, buying environment assisting the merchants. They collaborate with internal/external teams and the E-Commerce Merchandisers to provide administrative support in satisfying the demands of the business.
• Help support assistant merchants in analyzing and reporting business.
• Help maintain and track all purchase orders with internal and external vendors.
• Manage TOP samples and maintain organization sample closet.
• Help support site visual merchandising team. They will be accountable for: sample tracking, product uploading, photo shoot support, pricing consistency & accuracy, and reporting.
• Monitor website to ensure that product is active on line and appropriately displayed (image, copy, title, price, color, etc.) on a daily basis.
• Work in synergy with the entire ecommerce team toward common goals for the merchandise area.
• Work cross functionally to receive samples in a timely fashion from production and 3rd party vendors.
• Work with photo studio to resolve any photography/copy issues on a timely basis.
• Work with internal copy team to resolve any outstanding requests on a timely basis.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree; focus in Merchandising or a related field
• 1-2 years retail experience a plus
• Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Displays a sense of urgency; manages time efficiently and can meet tight deadlines
• Strong multi-tasker; flexible to changing priorities
• High attention to detail
• Strong organization and follow up skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
• Ability to maintain regular and timely attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state and local standards and Company’s policy.
• Ability to remain in a stationary position for up to 8 hours per day
• Ability to constantly operate a computer, other office equipment and look at a monitor for up to 8 hours per day
• Ability to clearly and accurately communicate and exchange information verbally, in writing, or through other means in person, telephonically, or through virtual communication methods
• Ability to position self to reach at or below shoulder level
• Ability to carry equipment, move boxes/samples, etc.
The salary range for this position is $28.00 to $29.00 per hour. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to position offered and work experience. In addition to your salary, SPARC Group, and its affiliated brands, offers a benefits package, including 401(k) plan, overtime pay, flexible work schedule and a generous employee discount program (all benefits are based on eligibility). Additional information regarding the benefits for this position can be found in the Benefits Guide that is available from our Human Resources Department.
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law. We are also committed to the full inclusion of qualified individuals in the job application and interview process.
Employees are expected to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), and applicable state disability laws, it is the policy of SPARC to provide a reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If a reasonable accommodation is required to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Human Resources department.