What Could Be Better Than Beer and a Great Career?!!
Schedules: Monday - Friday. 7am-4pm
Here's the pay: $17.00/hour to start
- Work 40 hours a week = $700.00 a week
- Work 45 hours a week = $787.50 a week
We invest in our team members and are dedicated to their success and well-being by offering:
- Weekly pay, every Friday!
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401k with company match (FREE MONEY!!)
- Nike branded uniforms
And yes, you will receive FREE BEER throughout the year! (Root beer to those under 21 years old.) After all, you will be working for an award-winning BEER distributor, and we want you to enjoy the brands you already love like Modelo, Coors, Miller, Corona, Heineken, Blue Moon, Shiner, Sam Adams, Dos Equis, Revolver, Lakewood, Rahr, Truly, Topo Chico, Mike's, Pacifico, and many more!!
Now that you know about the hours and the pay, let's talk about the job itself.
You may know this role as Stocker or Merchandiser but we refer to it as a Service Excellence Specialist. You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Delivery Driver and Grocery Sales teams in high volume accounts delivering an elevated Service Experience. Bottom line... you are stocking BEER!!
Here's more of what you will do...
- Responsible for all merchandising and backstock support in assigned Large Format accounts on a daily consistent basis (e.g., includes windows, shelves, displays and backstock) ensuring inventory is optimized and the account is order delivery-ready at all times to optimize Delivery Driver time in account.
- Unloads and moves product repetitively using appropriate equipment throughout shift while maintaining a clear, clutter-free and organized work area/backroom/sales floor in all assigned customer accounts.
- Stocks all windows, cold boxes, coolers, hot shelves and displays in retail accounts quickly and efficiently to manage inventory and selling spaces.
- Rotates product to ensure quality standards are maintained and adheres to TABC Guidelines as required.
This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role's primary work tasks.
Here's what you must have to be considered for this role...
- High School Graduate or Equivalent Certificate
- Current Valid Driver License
- Advanced Communication and Collaboration Skills; Relationship Building Skills
- Must Have Dependable Vehicle To Use During Daily Shift; Must Carry Required Level of Insurance
- Strong Technical Skills and Abilities
Here's what we hope you will have...
- Previous experience stocking or merchandising products
- Previous Distribution Business Experience or Other Consumer Product Goods Experience
- Previous Beer Industry Experience
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to pull/push a load up to 100 lbs.
- Requires heavy and repetitive lifting/placement of products up to 55 lbs.
- Bends, stoops, squats, kneels, crouches, crawls, climbs ladders and stairs, stands, walks, and turns/pivots frequently throughout duration of workday.
- Please note -we ask all candidates to create an account in order to apply for a position with us. Please click "Apply" then "Create Account" to create a new account, or sign in if you are a returning applicant.