- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional behavior and attire in accordance with company policy
- Adherence to attendance policy
- Work within a retail environment to effectively merchandise products by applying appropriate store-and/or corporate standards.
- Proper shelf-maintenance
- Train merchandisers on appropriate merchandising standards.
- May be responsible for promotional signage.
- May oversee one store or a group of area stores.
- Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the store schematic
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines.
- Other related duties as assigned
Computer Experience Required: Experience with Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail Applications
Approximately 2.5 to 3.5hrs per week at an approximate wage of $23 per hour
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: “F” FOR FREQUENTLY; “O” FOR OCCASIONALLY; “N” FOR NOT AT ALL.
PHYSICAL: On the job the employee must:
(F) Walk (O) Climb (F) Kneel (F) Push/Pull
(F) Handle Objects (manual dexterity) (O) Reach above shoulder level
(F) Use fine finger movements ( ) Other
MENTAL: On the job the employee must:
(F) Communicate Orally (F) Reason and Analyze () Other
EnvironmentalOn the job the employee:
(O) Is exposed to excessive noise (O) Is around moving machinery
(O) Is exposed to marked changes in temperature and/or humidity
Is Exposed To(O) dust, (O) fumes (O) gases (N) radiation (O) microwave
(F) Drives motorized equipment (O) Works in confined quarters
Must Carry/Lift Loads Of(F) Light (up to 25lbs.) (O) Moderate (25-50 lbs.) (N) Heavy (over 50lbs.)