Job Description Description Merchandiser - Flexible, Part time, Start now! Hourly Wage: $14.50/hr Additional info: Hourly, Variable hours, Non-exempt Footprint Solutions is a nationally recognized company and industry leader; for over 20 years we have partnered with well-known retailers to provide them with total onsite management capabilities. We perform both merchandising and installation services within our customer's retail space. We are well versed in the stores we serve. What is your role at Footprint Solutions? The Retail Merchandiser will play an essential role in our brand partnership connection while helping our retail customers manage and display their products. Merchandisers may implement plan-o-gram updates, stock displays or shelves, complete surveys and audits, assist in store remodels, or tag products with security materials among other responsibilities. You will be servicing multiple locations and customers on a reoccurring basis within a predetermined territory.
- This position will report directly to a remote District Manager, but you will work independently onsite at our retailer locations. _______________________________________________________________________ Why work for our Merchandiser team?
- Our part time employees enjoy the leadership and growth opportunities available to our team members.
- From large metropolitan markets to the smallest towns in America, footprint has opportunities that will fit into your life.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment depending on projects in your area.
- Opportunities to work close to home or (if willing) the opportunity to be a Road Warrior.
- This position offers competitive hourly pay and expense reimbursement. Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills required.
- Independent thinker, problem solver and decision maker.
- Smart phone technology knowledge highly preferred.
- Ability to work remotely and on a timely basis when accepting, scheduling, and reporting on store visits along with work hours, photos and travel expenses.
- Ability to effectively manage your time.
- Highly ethical in all work practices.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned. Physical requirements: ? Able to meet the physical demands of the job. ? Reaching, bending, crouching, kneeling, walking ?Ability to lift up to 40 pounds. This position will report directly to a remote District Manager, but you will work independently onsite at our retailer locations. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Footprint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Step into a job that is right for you with Footprint Solutions. Share: mail Apply Now > Interested in working for footprint Solutions? Take the first step by joining our Talent Network today! Join our Talent Network