Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position Type: Full-time, Exempt (Onsite)
The compensation for this full-time position in the US is$70,000.00 - $90,00.00 + discretionary bonus. The range may vary based on factors such as location, job-related skills, experience, and education. Benefits are available to all full-time employees working at least 30 hours per week. Please note that the compensation information listed in job postings only includes the base salary, and does not include bonuses or benefits.
As a member of the FAMily, you'll be eligible to participate in our amazing benefits package.
First and foremost, we value work-life balance, so you'll receive vacation and sick time to use as needed. We also offer personal holidays, because everyone needs a break now and then. And in light of the current pandemic, we've added COVID time off to give you the opportunity to rest and recharge. Additionally, our office is closed on weekends and after 6:30 PM during the week, so you can have some quality time with friends and family.
But it's not all about time off. We also prioritize the health and well-being of our employees, which is why we offer comprehensive mental health services through Talkspace. And for physical health, we provide Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage for medical (PPO and EPO), as well as UNUM dental and vision insurance. Plus, we've got you covered with company-paid life and short/long-term disability insurance. And if you're looking to save for the future, our 401k plan has matching and immediate vesting.
But wait, there's more! As a member of the FAMily, you'll also have access to Nationwide Pet Insurance and a variety of UNUM supplemental insurance policies, including life, critical illness, accident, and hospital coverage. And if you have medical or dependent expenses, you can use our flexible spending accounts to offset the cost.
But that's not all. We also offer an onsite gym with instructor-led workout classes, a stocked Everytable fridge, and of course, free Starbucks coffee to help fuel your workday.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Merchandiser to join our club team in Los Angeles. We are looking for candidates who have an affinity for product and enjoys the energy of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of wholesale apparel merchandising, manufacturing, global supply chain operations, and mass market distribution.
- Manage the implementation of merchandise strategies and assortment plans for your assigned category.
- Draft sku plans based on seasons, categories, and/or fabrications. Updating the sku plans throughout the season and sending weekly recaps to all cross functional partners.
- Create and maintain seasonal line lists in PLM/Centric throughout the season partnering with design, sales, pd, and licensing.
- Manage internal communications for line list changes and seasonal shifts, style adoptions, and drops to all necessary team members so that the entire team has the most accurate and current information.
- Create and maintain departmental seasonal data – especially calendars!
- Analyze product performance, market conditions, and competition to continuously update plans and strategies and identify opportunities for growth.
- Proactively researching new colors, trends, key items and creating trend presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Attend, present, collaborate in major milestone and seasonal kickoff meetings.
- Partner with sales and planning in pulling and distributing of key reports.
- Prepare and coordinate key materials for milestone meetings.
- Support design and sales teams during critical milestones.
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in fashion design or a related field
- 4-6 years of experience in apparel merchandising
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with multiple priorities
- Creativity, sensitivity to merchandising and customer needs, and leadership abilities
- Able to work proactively and independently
- Master in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite and PLM)