The Merchandiser is responsible for providing high-quality merchandising support for Keurig Dr Pepper brands like 7UP, Snapple, Core, Bai and other fan favorites to retail stores within the assigned territory.
About The Role
- Merchandisers are responsible for stocking and displaying our products on shelves/coolers at large accounts within a set territory.
- They will report directly to their assigned stores for their scheduled shifts and may be required to cover routes as assigned.
- Merchandisers are required to use their personal vehicle to travel among stores in their territory; however, they are not responsible for transporting our products. Our products will be delivered in advance to the stores.
- A company-issued phone will be provided with a programed app to clock in and out for scheduled shifts and to track mileage for reimbursement.
- 6:00 am until work is finished
- 5 scheduled shifts per week
- Weekends required (days off fall during the week)
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
We are looking for a self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You thrive working independently on assigned tasks, but you look forward to interacting with people at work. You prefer to stay active and are excited to spend the majority of your shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. Taking pride in your work and being detailed-oriented are qualities that are important to you. Please apply now if you are the person we're searching for to join KDP!
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- <span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial,