- Daytime hours and a predictable schedule
- Best in class paid training and scheduled touchbase during new hire period
- Mileage and travel time paid between stores
- Quarterly Performance Incentive Plan
- Fun Perks like TicketsatWork and cellular plan discounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in monthly feedback sessions with upper leadership
- $ competitive pay
- 14 to 18 hours per week
- A self-starter and quick learner who enjoys working both independently and in a team setting
- Someone who is comfortable in changing environments
- Possesses excellent organizational skills
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with business partners.
- Resides within 20 miles of: Alexandria
Our Merchandisers improve the consumer buying experience by creating merchandising solutions in their assigned stores. The retail merchandiser's duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivating relationships with in-store management
- Managing the merchandising of impulse items displayed on clip strips & j-hooks in designated areas of supermarkets as well as participating in merchandising resets and building retail displays
- Implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and stock rotation
Jacent Strategic Merchandising, LLC is the industry leader in strategic impulse merchandising solutions with over 60 years of experience. As the premier impulse merchandising partner to retailers, Jacent sources, warehouses, stocks, and merchandises over 3,500 impulse items to more than 15,000 retail stores across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Jacent creates a strategic merchandising plan for each store and places the right impulse product in the right location within the store to drive enhanced customer experiences, sales and profitability. With its national direct store delivery (“DSD”) network and team members, Jacent reorders, restocks, and merchandises each store to provide a customized, turn-key solution that drives incremental impulse sales for its blue-chip customers. In addition to the core impulse business, Jacent offers other retail services and data insights to its customers to help maximize the retailer’s profitability from their partnership with Jacent.EOE Statement
The Company will make all employment decisions regarding employees and applicants for employment without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR