Merchandiser – Apple
Job descriptionWhat's the role about?
We are currently looking for a Level 8 Merchandiser to join the Apple team.
To be successful in this role you will need to have outstanding Stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships with our Brand suppliers as well as internal Stakeholders.
You will use your analytical and commercial skills to plan and optimise the best range for customers within your category. You will work under the guidance of your Category Lead to deliver your agreed KPIs including; sales, profit, stock, skus, availability, margin and risk management.
You will maximise opportunities as they arise and lead the in-season trading to potentialise the outcome for both customers and your category.
You will analyse commercial inputs to develop, with the Buyer, the best range of products supported by effective and comprehensive range planning and pricing architecture to deliver market leading assortments, therefore strong negotiation skills are key.
What will you be doing?
- Accurately planning and forecasting sales, stock, profit and SKUs
- Forecasting assortment Sales, Stock and Margin KPIs
- Accountable for the commercial and customer success of a product range through range planning and agile in-season trading, using analysis and reporting
- Input into Weekly Sales Stock Intake
- Collaborate with Buyer to prepare and share Standardised Range Plan, in line with critical path
- Collaborate with suppliers to review production plans
- Experience working in a Merchandising role
- Proven experience in Forecasting & Planning
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong experience with difficult negotiations
- Experience working on a fast lead time.
- Category specific experience
- Brand management experience
- The application form consists of a CV upload, an online test followed by application questions. Please ensure you refresh the page each time you complete a task to ensure you complete everything that you need to in time. (Please check your Workday notifications and see further guidance on the PDW under "Internal application process")
- We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early
Internal use only: