James Free Jewelers, a family-owned, nationally renowned jeweler, is currently seeking an energetic and motivated Inventory associate who embodies our values.
The right candidate will effectively partner with multiple departments to provide the support and information they need to deliver excellence at each point of guest contact.
- Perform all receiving and quality assurance functions for incoming product to the Merchandising department, including photographing and tagging merchandise as it is entered.
- Ensure product descriptions and details are accurately enteredand updated as necessary.
- Bring any discrepancies to the Inventory Managers attention
- Forward all paperwork necessary to the accounting department.
- Execute stock balancing
- Participate in Inventory processes
- Process and receive special orders
- Maintain accurate records
- Prepare and receive all inter-store transfer merchandise.
- Work with the inventory team on all physical inventories.
- Process price increase and re-tag the merchandise as needed.
- Provide information to appropriate personnel regarding special orders.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Strong communication skills
- High level of internal motivation and desire to achieve goals with excellence.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and skills.
- Demonstrated skills in identifying problems and opportunities and solving or taking advantage of them.
- Desire to represent the James Free brand with professionalism and integrity.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, PC applications and standard office equipment
- Demonstrated skill in excelling in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive demands.
- Skill in processing large amounts of data and draw appropriate conclusions.
- 3-5 years of merchandising and/or inventory control experience
- Experience in luxury retail, or diamond, jewelry & Swiss timepiece sales a plus
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.