- Daytime hours and a predictable schedule
- Best in class paid training and scheduled touch bases during new hire period.
- Mileage and travel time paid between stores.
- Advancement opportunities
- Quarterly Performance incentive Plan
- Opportunities to participate in feedback sessions with leadership.
- Competitive pay
- 15 to 20 hours per week plus drive time
- A self-starter and quick learner who enjoys working both independently and in a team setting
- Someone who is comfortable in changing environments.
- Someone who is able to meet the physical requirements of the role, with or without a reasonable accommodation, which include:
- Standing and walking 3-8hrs
- Lifting up to 40 lbs
- Crouching, bending, twisting, and repetitive hand movements
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with business partners.
- Resides within 20 kilometers of Sault Ste Marie, Qc
Our Merchandisers improve the consumer buying experience by creating merchandising solutions in their assigned stores. The retail merchandiser's duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivating relationships with in-store management
- Managing the merchandising of impulse items displayed on clip strips & j-hooks in designated areas of supermarkets as well as participating in merchandising resets and building retail displays.
- Implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and stock rotation
Jacent Strategic Merchandising, LLC is the industry leader in strategic impulse merchandising solutions with over 60 years of experience. As the premier impulse merchandising partner to retailers, Jacent sources, warehouses, stocks, and merchandises over 3,500 impulse items to more than 15,000 retail stores across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Jacent creates a strategic merchandising plan for each store and places the right impulse product in the right location within the store to drive enhanced customer experiences, sales and profitability. With its national direct store delivery (“DSD”) network and team members, Jacent reorders, restocks, and merchandises each store to provide a customized, turn-key solution that drives incremental impulse sales for its blue-chip customers. In addition to the core impulse business, Jacent offers other retail services and data insights to its customers to help maximize the retailer’s profitability from their partnership with Jacent.Statement of Commitment & Accommodation
Our Company is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and that is free of barriers based on age, race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex (including pregnancy) gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, record of offences, marital status, family status and disability. The Company commits to provide accommodation for needs related to the grounds of the Ontario Human Rights Code, unless to do so would cause undue hardship, as defined by the Ontario Human Rights Commission’s Policy on disability and the duty to accommodate.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the principles of dignity, individualization and inclusion. The Company will work cooperatively, and in a spirit of respect, with all partners in the accommodation process. If you require any accommodation to help facilitate your interview, please let us know.
Stores to be serviced from Monday to Friday, mornings and afternoons. No evenings or week ends.
Approximately 15 to 20 hours per week, plus drive time.