Merchandiser, Collaborations & Special Projects - Calvin Klein
The Merchandiser will coordinate with the New Product Ventures team as well as regional merchandising teams on brand growth for the collaborations and special projects market. The role is responsible for assisting with the development of merchandising strategies, alignment of the product vision, and the global line planning process, in order to achieve or exceed annual financial goals, and support new brand exposure and growth.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of The Job
- Establish the product vision and merchandising line plan for the collaborations and special projects markets.
- Partner with Sr Director Merchandising on product assortment planning.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders; influence and drive to consensus all short and long range merchandising strategies and objectives
- **Responsible for assisting with team adherence for timely deliverables and cross functional critical deadlines
- Coordinate with Sr Director Merchandising, Design and Supply teams to meet costing targets.
- **Work with design and product partners to execute product development needs, track samples, review protos, achieve margins and support with facilitating product changes as necessary.
- **Bring customer and market prospective to the design and product development process. Thoroughly understands the brand's target customer by tracking attitude and lifestyle trends.
- **Ensure the successful implementation of merchandising strategies by providing direction to design and technical teams.
- Provide Marketing and Regional Merch / Sales teams with product knowledge and serve as an informational resource.
- Collate key merchandising analysis and create reporting (including but not limited to global projections, booking recaps, sell through performance).
- Conduct continuous brand and market research; always having a finger on the pulse of new product ventures in the market.
- Support with establishing adaptable processes and tools, that help enable a highly dynamic, and flexible way of working.
3-5years of Merchandising and/or Product Development experience
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising preferred
- **Strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities and can influence decision makers to move to execution
- Strong product sense with prior experience in driving product assortments and coordinating with design to conceive product concepts that drive business.
- Keen understanding of brands and market.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- **High level of analytical skills and conceptual creative ability
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH