About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
We empower our associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Our associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to our consumers around the world and impact our iconic brands to drive fashion forward – for good. That’s the Power of PVH.
The Merchandiser Coordinator position is a pivotal role to ensure that all category KPIs are met or exceeded. The Product Merchandiser takes ownership to achieve sustainable and profitable growth for the collection by understanding and applying the consumer needs, brand strategy, company culture and DNA, and balancing different market requirements to create the best product line. Working closely with the wider merchandising team, design and product development as well as country sales teams to deliver the strongest product offering with cross-product storytelling from initial product strategy to product realization.
- Product Merchandising – responsible for the planning and implementation of a successful product strategy which meets the territory specific product requirements and delivers on sales, productivity and margin targets
- Market Merchandising – ensure effective and consistent communication between division, country sales and retail. Supports the presentation of collections to country sales teams and key accounts
- Design – driver of the visual creation of the product line, working closely with Creative Direction, Merchandising and PD in order to bring the product vision to life
- Product Development – driver of the development process of product made for the European market. Working closely with Merchandising, Design, factories and planning teams in order to deliver high-quality, profitable collections on-time to market
- Ensure all data base (line list, line plan, project overview) are updated at all times related to system updates related to sales, production and supply chain
- Provide necessary information on any product related changes through sales memo and operations memo
- Compile and organise sample selections for the countries and divisions
- Take ownership of non-seasonal product offer (such as capsules and NOS)
- Assist the merchandise manager on collection building, to understand and be fully updated at any stage to liaise on details with product development, design, sales and supply chain
- Assist merchandise manager in seasonal price and competitor research and briefing for the new season
- Provide analysis and data for merchandise manager analysis on sell in, sell out and post seasonal
- SRF check to complete and ensure accuracy of line list
- Provide samples and proto components needs of external design agency
- Organize and provide sales needs related to product during sales season (samples, swatches, pictures, data)
- Prepare and assist organizing design and sales meeting materials (boards, hand-outs, power point file)
The ideal candidate
- BA degree
- 1-2 years + work experience in fashion
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiating skills necessary
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and hybrid environment (in person and from remote)
- Ability to work in a team
- Project management skills
- Ability to handle pressure while working on multiple tasks under tight deadlines by providing high quality work results
- Pro-active attitude
- Affinity with systems
- Great skills to work with Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest and flair in products
- Fluent in English
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.