About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
We empower our associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. Our associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to our consumers around the world and impact our iconic brands to drive fashion forward – for good. That’s the Power of PVH.
The Merchandiser position is a pivotal role to ensure that all category KPIs are met or exceeded. The Product Merchandiser takes ownership to achieve sustainable and profitable growth for the collection by understanding and applying the consumer needs, brand strategy, company culture and DNA, and balancing different market requirements to create the best product line. Working closely with the wider merchandising team, design and product development as well as country sales teams to deliver the strongest product offering with cross-product storytelling from initial product strategy to product realization.
- Product Merchandising – responsible for the planning and implementation of a successful product strategy which meets the territory specific product requirements and delivers on sales, productivity and margin targets
- Market Merchandising – ensure effective and consistent communication between division, country sales and retail. Supports the presentation of collections to country sales teams and key accounts
- Design – driver of the visual creation of the product line, working closely with Creative Direction, Merchandising and PD in order to bring the product vision to life
- Product Development – driver of the development process of product made for the European market. Working closely with Merchandising, Design, factories and planning teams in order to deliver high-quality, profitable collections on-time to market
- Creating seasonal range plans and strategies, taking into consideration the needs of Wholesale, Retail & Ecommerce channels
- Building strong relationships with the Design & Product Development teams to build an efficient & profitable collection, balancing commercial product needs with the seasonal design direction
- Working collaboratively with the other Merchandise teams to ensure key strategies and concepts are leveraged across the genders
- Managing all key milestones and deliverables and organizing key stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- Presenting the line to all market stakeholders during key calendar touchpoints
- Collaborating with the Market Merchandising team across owned product groups to define the optimum consumer assortment & key product pushes for the season and to support a Good / Better / Best Segmentation Strategy
- Supporting concept-to-consumer information with Marketing, Product Development and Design – with a focus on innovation in sustainability
- Conducting various analysis on the collection throughout the season to review sales results, pricing architecture, and product assortment and with that formulating opportunities to maximize potential and efficiency
- Working with the Market Merchandising team to respond to product queries throughout the sales campaign, ensuring to communicate product changes clearly to all teams.
- Assisting with the Market Merchandising team to create all go-to-market tools for the sales campaign
- Forecast the line to identify any opportunities, potential minimum risks and support the Market Merchandising and Buying & Planning team in making the right pre booking and capacity decisions
- Management of PLM system, ensuring on time and accurate data integrity at all times
- Identifying & implementing best practices to ensure effective use of time as well as maximum output in the team
- Leading ad hoc seasonal projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Approximately 3-5 years experience in Merchandising, Buying or Product Development, preferably in an international matrix organization
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and build a narrative around trends/patterns to create strategies by thinking outside the box
- Detail orientated and proactive with a willingness to learn
- Organizational and management skills – with an ability to manage multiple projects/seasons at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines
- Experienced user of MS office, specifically Excel
- Experience with PLM style management system is a plus
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Passionate about the lifestyle and apparel/fashion industry
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.