Part time postion
Approximately 2hrs per week with an approximate wage of $18 per hour
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional behavior and attire in accordance with company policy
- Adherence to attendance policy
- Work within a retail environment to effectively merchandise products by applying appropriate store-and/or corporate standards.
- Proper shelf-maintenance
- Train merchandisers on appropriate merchandising standards.
- May be responsible for promotional signage.
- May oversee one store or a group of area stores.
- Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the store schematic
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines.
- Other related duties as assigned
Computer Experience Required: Experience with Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail Applications
- OFFERING WEEKLY PAY AS OF JANUARY 1, 2023
- Competitive wage starting at $15.00
“F” FOR FREQUENTLY; “O” FOR OCCASIONALLY; “N” FOR NOT AT ALL.
On The Job The Employee Must
- (F) Walk
- (O) Climb
- (F) Kneel
- (F) Push/Pull
- (F) Handle Objects (manual dexterity)
- (O) Reach above shoulder level
- (F) Use fine finger movements
On the job the employee must:
- (F) Communicate Orally
- (F) Reason and Analyze
- (O) Is exposed to excessive noise
- (O) Is around moving machinery
- (O) Is exposed to marked changes in temperature and/or humidity
- (O) dust
- (O) fumes
- (O) gases
- (N) radiation
- (O) microwave
- (F) Drives motorized equipment
- (O) Works in confined quarters
- (F) Light (up to 25lbs.)
- (O) Moderate (25-50 lbs.)
- (N) Heavy (over 50lbs.)