• Provide a strong product sense with proven experience in driving product assortments and by partnering with Design to conceive product assortments that drive business
• Support VP throughout the development process via historical data analysis, competitive research, etc.
• Maintain regular sell-thru reporting and advise best-sellers
• Stay current on trends in the market and provide comprehensive research that is relevant to the brand
Manage Market Deliverables
• Ownership of the linesheet photoshoot from A to Z
• Create and maintain updated linesheets and other market tools for domestic and international markets
• Create market tools and assortment guides.
• Provide daily merchandising updates (additions/cancellations/production notes) to Sales teams during market
• Create and communicate internal line sheet for Personals orders
Retail Buy & Support
• Own DTC buy across all channels (2 physical doors + ecommerce site)
• In collaboration with the Boutique Directors support and drive the business across all channels
• Manage OTB budget expectations.
• Hold monthly product trainings to educate staff on collections and selling opportunities
• Regularly analyze business and make suggestions to maximize ST%
• Communicate frequently with the Boutique Directors and Sales Associates to manage their day to day product needs
• Partner with visual merchandising to promote key stories and styles in-stores
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices and sales.
Ownership of Style Master
• Maintain an updated Style Master and other systems backend applications
• Creation of style fabric codes in system in liaison w/ Design and Production
• Coordinate with VP of Merchandising, Design and Supply teams to meet costing targets.
• Conduct competitive analysis on domestic and international markets
• Maintain and communicate updated pricing in all currencies to Sales and Production teams