Merchandiser - i Saw IT First & Missguided
At Frasers Group we're rethinking retail. Through digital innovation and unique store experiences, we're serving our consumers with the world's best sports, premium and luxury brands globally. As a leader in the industry, we're elevating the retail experience for our consumers through our collection of established brands, including Sports Direct, FLANNELS, USC, Frasers, and GAME.
Working across two of our fashion brands - I SAW IT FIRST and Missguided, duties will include but not limited to:
- Accountable for supporting the commercial range plan to deliver budget.
- Analysing, reviewing and making recommendations on performance.
- Using data to optimise the sales volume and profitability of all designated product areas.
- Supporting planning of budgets by category, option count, and depth of buy based on the overall business and financial goals of the company.
- Controls stock levels based on weekly sales and stock intakes (WSSI).
- Reviews sales forecasts based on performance, and actions re forecasts.
- Analyses and monitors best and worst sellers and makes informed recommendations for action.
- Recommends promotions and re buys as necessary.
- Monitors and maintains buying margin and gross profit margins as requested.
- Ensures that best sellers reach their full potential.
- Supplies the Head of Merchandising and buying team with necessary data to enable informed decisions and planning.
- Set clear objectives for team and provide opportunities for training and feedback.
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
- Own it and back it
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
- Be commercial and customer focused
- Experience in merchandising is essential.
- Experience managing a team.
- Graduate with relevant degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Commercially aware and proactive.
- WSSI Management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Good organisation skills and able to work well under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.