Merchandiser - Part-Time - Fast Hire
We are hiring an ambitious Merchandiser - Part Time to join our productive team at The InStore Group in Kayenta, AZ.
Growing your career as a Part Time Merchandiser - Part Time is an incredible opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, leadership and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Merchandiser - Part Time at The InStore Group today!
MerchandiserThe InStore Group is one of America's leading full-service retail merchandising organizations. We offer many opportunities within the retail, grocery, mass market, hardware, discount, convenience and pharmacy locations.
The InStore Group has recurring needs to fill independent contractor positions with highly qualified experienced candidates in theKayenta, AZarea to support merchandising opportunities at local retailers by completing display and section resets making sure the plan-o-grams are correct and taking photos of completed projects. Video: https://youtu.be/_xZ9aEp48Pc (Copy and paste into a new browser)
Requirements: Must have merchandising and/or reset experience
- Planogram (POG) experience required
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented, organized and a problem solver
- Positive attitude and good work ethic is essential
- Must be comfortable interacting and communicating with the public and store personnel
- Must be dependable
- Must be computer literate with access to computer, internet, and printer
- Must have camera phone or digital camera
- Must be willing and able to enter surveys for work completed on the same day project/job was completed into our website Natural Insight.
- Reliable transportation
- Courteous, polite, and professional, with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be 18 years old
- Willing to work as an Independent Contractor
The InStore Group takes both work and life balance seriously. It is a great place to work and especially the flexible schedule.
If you are looking for additional merchandising work to add to your current schedule and meet the requirements above, Apply Today!
The InStore Group Provided The Following Inclusive Hiring InformationWe are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunities to grow
- Attractive package