Merchandiser Part Time- Harlem, MT (Jim)
accelerate360’s omni-commerce solutions drive growth for retailers and brands at the intersection of culture, content, and commerce. With delivery to over 56,000 retail locations weekly, the company's customized offerings include Distribution, Logistics, Sourcing, Commerce, and Media services with a specialization in General Merchandise, Health, Beauty, and Wellness categories. Headquartered in Atlanta, accelerate360 employs more than 1,700 employees across offices and fulfillment centers strategically positioned coast to coast.
PART TIME POSITION APPROXIMATELY 2-3HRS PER WEEK WITH AN APPROXIMATE WAGE OF $19 PER HOURONLINE APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED TO BE CONSIDEREDRequirements
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional behavior and attire in accordance with company policy
- Adherence to attendance policy
- valid ID and transportation
- Active smart phone
- Computer Experience Required: Experience with Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail Applications
- work will be physical in nature including standing for long periods & lifting up to 50lbs
- Work within a retail environment to effectively merchandise products by applying appropriate store-and/or corporate standards.
- Proper shelf-maintenance
- Train merchandisers on appropriate merchandising standards.
- May be responsible for promotional signage.
- May oversee one store or a group of area stores.
- Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the store schematic
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines.
- Other related duties as assigned
Computer Experience Required: Experience with Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail Applications
Physical Requirements“F” FOR FREQUENTLY; “O” FOR OCCASIONALLY; “N” FOR NOT AT ALL.
On The Job The Employee Must
- (F) Walk
- (O) Climb
- (F) Kneel
- (F) Push/Pull
- (F) Handle Objects (manual dexterity)
- (O) Reach above shoulder level
- (F) Use fine finger movements
On the job the employee must:
- (F) Communicate Orally
- (F) Reason and Analyze
On the job the employee:
- (O) Is exposed to excessive noise
- (O) Is around moving machinery
- (O) Is exposed to marked changes in temperature and/or humidity
- (O) dust
- (O) fumes
- (O) gases
- (N) radiation
- (O) microwave
- (F) Drives motorized equipment
- (O) Works in confined quarters
- (F) Light (up to 25lbs.)
- (O) Moderate (25-50 lbs.)
- (N) Heavy (over 50lbs.)