Merchandiser - Urgent Position
We are hiring a resourceful Merchandiser to join our all-star team at Dan Schantz Farm & Greenhouses Llc in Mansfield, PA 16933.
Growing your career as a Full Time Merchandiser is an incredible opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, cooperation and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Merchandiser at Dan Schantz Farm & Greenhouses Llc today!
WORK INDEPENDENTLY WITH LIVE PLANTS!!!work starting immediately!!Interview by phone! Complete new hire paperwork online!Dan Schantz hasIMMEDIATEopenings for seasonal work that is mostly outside !
- Do you want to earn some extra $$$?
- Would you enjoy working outdoors with plants?
- Would you like a seasonal position that may fit in around YOUR schedule?
- Seasonal Work!
- Flexible Hours!
- We have first and second shift work hours available 7 days a week.
- We will do our best to create a work schedule that is a fit for you!
- Competitive Hourly Rate!
- Onsite Training Paid at Full Pay Rate!
- Weekly Pay!
Seasonal Merchandiser Overview
Dan Schantz Farm & Greenhouses (DSFG) supplies select large retailers with a variety of annual live plants across the Northeast portion of the United States. In Pennsylvania, DSFG offers our customers a service program to train and assist their store associates with the care, maintenance, and general merchandising of all subclasses of their live plants from multiple suppliers. Merchandisers work seasonally, and the duration of each season varies due to weather. Merchandisers will be employed by and represent DSFG in customer retail locations. Seasonal Merchandisers do not sell anything and are paid an hourly rate.
Seasonal Merchandiser Job Requirements
- Daily store visits and product merchandising through DSFG operational instruction
- Assist stores with understanding and following their Garden Center layouts, best watering and merchandising practices, audit pricing and signage
- Assist with inventory control, zone out low vigor plants, rotate in new material
- Help set up live goods displays, maintain merchandising plan per DSFG instruction
- Follow all directives as given by Supervisor and Regional Manager
- Visit one store per day, unless otherwise approved and dictated by Supervisor or Regional Manager
- Communicate with DSFG Supervisor daily
- Comfortable communicating with garden department management, working with associates, and building strong relationships at the store level
- Ability to maintain a flexible hourly work schedule as seasonal labor demands change
- Complete any task directed by DSFG
- Must have a smartphone
Seasonal Merchandiser Physical Demands
- Must be able to spend a majority of working hours on your feet
- Must be able to lift, move, carry – pots and/or trays of flowers and hanging baskets weighing up to 30 lbs
- Must be able to push, pull rolling shipping carts
- Will spend a majority of work hours in retail store garden centers (these will be outdoor structures) in varying weather conditions
- Learning opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Attractive package