As a Merchandiser/Stock Associate, you will be responsible for ensuring the execution of merchandise presentation plans and priorities for assigned retail territories. Ensures an excellent customer experience by engaging and interacting with all customers, and maintaining a clean and organized display of Jerry Leigh Merchandise at each assigned location.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that the floor pad at any given location remains clean, well stock, and easily shop-able while also maintaining strong relationships with store management/employees and customers.
- Must be able to safely lift, pull, push and/or carry up to 30lbs.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be trustworthy
- Must work well independently & in a team environment
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment & multiple priorities at once
- Assist receiving as necessary on order delivery days
- Move all products from back room to the appropriate place on the floor as safely, quickly and efficiently as possible. This may include racks, cases, bins, and/or tables in various locations throughout a store/location. Requires pushing and/or pulling.
- Ensure all racks are zoned – meaning organized properly by size/design (if there are multiple designs on an arm).
- Process all “go back” product – this can be from the dressing room/customer service. (It is product that a customer decided not to purchase after putting it in their cart.)
- Pulling product from the back room on delivery/non-delivery days (as needed).
- Clean displays including (but not limited to) shelves, aisles, racks, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation with a clean driving record.
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs, including nights and weekends
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Capable of lifting heavy objects with or without reasonable accommodation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train others
- One year retail experience is a plus
- Is available to work Full-time 5 days per week, preferred 4 days during the weekdays and one day in the weekend.