You are a numbers and analysis guru. You know how to translate your insights into clear and concise communication to aid the Product team in setting business strategies and making the right decisions. Your industry experience has prepared you to effectively run point on Dr. Martens’ range planning and forecasting. You’re up for any challenge and enjoy building relationships with a variety of teams.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
- Preparing and populating weekly performance reports
- Consolidating data from numerous sources to create a Regional picture that can be drilled down to give a more dynamic view for the user
- Continuously improving reporting to simplify decision making using sound and consistent approaches
- Working closely with the Sales Operations team to align and compare data
- Through the use of sell thru data, producing reports that break down, profile and measure the success of both direct-to-consumer and external partners
- Aiding the assortment planning process through the analysis of range size, efficiencies and distribution
- Providing analysis on the adoption of key seasonal initiatives, enabling the Marketing team to review set KPI’s
- Managing Trade Agreements within systems, performing price and margin analysis and audits
Range Planning & Forecasting
- Overseeing the line planning process and the smooth running of the excel-based system which feeds all major reports used in the design of the range
- Managing the regional forecasting process. Integrating accurate sales/forecasting history with launch range information, obtaining market forecasts, assisting with the go-to-market process and aiding in the improvement of received data accuracy
- Collating and presenting forecast information; identifying “at risk” SKU’s
- Monitoring the accuracy of style setup data
- Creating and contributing to presentations for seasonal launches and leadership team meetings
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe ourFundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS.They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a commercial Analyst role required.
- Experience reporting in a Retail/Fashion environment – global experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills and a working knowledge of VBA/Macros.
- Proven analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Process driven self-starter comfortable working in teams and alone.
- Ability to work at a standard computer set up 40+ hours per week, with or without accommodations.
- International & domestic travel: 0%.
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
At DMs, technical capability will go hand in hand with the below:
- Great relationship management that delivers results through effective teamwork.
- Be a proud custodian to our DM’s culture, embodying what we stand for and encouraging others to do the same.
- Help build a highly engaged team – ensuring a collaborative culture and providing guidance & support to other team members.
- Take ownership for own development, proactively seeking out feedback to build self-awareness.
- Bring the outside-in; share best practice across the team / business and encourage ideas sharing as well as collaborative problem solving.
- Lead the way and role model on all things DE&I & wellbeing.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- 65% off all docs
- 1:00 PM Friday finish in the summertime
- Amazing Portland based office & rooftop
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Affordable & Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision packages
- Our Employee Assistance Program – for when times might get tough
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth Retirement Savings Plans
- DM Foundation, supporting and empowering our communities around the world
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now!
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Want to know more about working at Dr. Martens? Clickhere!