Merchandising Assistant, Designer Ready-to-Wear
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
As the house of extraordinary taste for almost 120-years,
We are New York's original icon of style.
The legendary window on inventive inspiration,
Discerning since day one, we define the culture of fashion.
We are a community of "creative ingeniuses"
Cultivating experiences beyond the expected,
and nurturing ideas that inspire the joy of discovery.
We thrive on bringing exceptional creative talents together.
We are unabashedly luxury. And luxury is ours to define.
We are Bergdorf Goodman
The Merchandise Assistant supports the buying office by handling the PO data entry function and maintenance of product information in the merchandise systems. This position provides first-hand insight into the buying office and offers potential career progression through the Merchant Career Path.
- Input essential data to create and track items
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of purchase orders and reorders
- Maintain item updates and adjustments through full life-cycle
- Provide administrative support to the buying division as needed
- Perform additional tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Must have a strong attention to detail and demonstrate accountability
- Excel proficiency is a must (vlookup, sumif, counta, concatenate, etc)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively