At Piaget North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.MERCHANDISING COORDINATOR - PIAGET, NEW YORKPIAGET
Since its foundation in 1874, Piaget has been cultivating a spirit of luxury while emphasizing its creativity, attention to detail and fully integrated watchmaking and jewelry expertise. Originally specialized in the design and production of watch movements, the Manufacture expanded the scope of its expertise in the 1960s with the launch of astonishing jewelry watches, followed by innovative jewelry collections. Piaget manufactures its luxury watches and jewelry in La Côte-aux-Fées and Plan-les-Ouates, Switzerland. Piaget headquarters is located in Geneva, Switzerland, and operates as a subsidiary of Compagnie Financière Richemont AG.MAIN PURPOSE
The Merchandising Coordinator will support the Operations team in all administrative tasks, including product inquiries and all SAP movements. The coordinator will assist in all areas of Operations including, but not limited to, product allocations, product and accessory inquiries, reporting, and order entry. They will play a key role in ensuring timely invoicing, shipment, and deliveries.Key ResponsibilitiesSales Admin and Inventory Management
- Sales order creation, maintenance and tracking with precision and accuracy for all product categories including Jewelry, Watches, Straps, Packaging and POS Materials.
- Communicate sold order, returns and special orders to Headquarters Team and monitor deliveries.
- Track and update all pending backorders and ensure timely updates to sales team.
- Process consignments as needed and follow-up on timely return to stock or invoicing based on the terms agreed upon prior to shipment; Complete the appropriate transactions within SAP.
- Monitoring of deliveries in and out of the local distribution center. Ensure on time product delivery, working cross functionally with logistics and finance.
- Monitor ecommerce orders and provide status on fulfillment.
- Manage all Watch Strap orders and stock, coordinating with headquarters, manufacturers, and boutiques.
- Monitor stock levels on all packaging and ensure proper stock coverage.
- Assist PR teams with product information and availability both locally and globally.
- Coordination of stock among boutiques for events & photoshoots.
- Upload stock files weekly for HQ review.
- Monitor Employee Purchase Site requests as well as updates to stock and pricing.
- Provide Key-User support for SAP testing
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Office software
- Innovative and passionate about product and operation processes.
- Action-oriented and organized, with an ability to prioritize and manage workflow.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure.
- Excellent with time management and multitasking.
- Exhibits critical thinking skills and is solution oriented.
- Demonstrates initiative and provides complete follow through on all aspects of responsibility.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Having a “team player” spirit and the ability to work well within a group/team dynamic.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed.
Richemont offers a generous compensation and benefits package for eligible employees. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Expected Salary Range: $26.44/hr - $32.69/hr
Salary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience.