Merchandising Coordinator, Jewelry
Sundance… A Place. An Idea. Celebrating and Enriching the Human Experience.
Job DescriptionThe Merchandising Coordinator supports the Jewelry team in managing the operational and assortment data aspects of the business. This role communicates assortment information to cross functional teams, compiles facts and details about the assortment, and maintains databases to meet department deadlines.
- Enters and maintains accurate product information within internal databases
- Communicates accurate product information and changes to cross-function teams
- Partners and communicates with cross-functional teams including Product Development, Inventory, Creative, Retail, and Photo Studio
- Verifies catalog and website production information is accurate
- Assists in entering the Jewelry assortment in our internal database
- Executes website product ranking for emails and digital marketing initiative
- 2+ years’ experience in data entry (retail or catalog setting preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadline
If you would like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference within our company, apply today. This position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, remote work is not offered for this role.
We offer a competitive wage, retirement benefits, and great merchandise discounts.
For more information about our culture and brand at Sundance, please visit https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/SundanceHoldingsGroupLLC
For the Sundance Story, visit: https://www.sundancecatalog.com/category/customer+service/about+us.do
Sundance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
All applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).