Merchandising Coordinator - maurices
maurices is a women’s apparel retailer that celebrates feel good fashion for real life. It’s committed to its service with style promise and offering affordable fashion that takes women from workday to weekend and all of life’s adventures in between. With inclusive sizing from 0-24, maurices is famous for its versatile styles including key categories such as denim, dresses, tops, and more. Established in 1931, maurices operates 935 stores in communities across North America. Discover even more fashion at maurices.com.
Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Merchandising Coordinator - maurices to join our team located at our Corporate Office-maurices-Duluth, MN 55802.
Ready to help bring feel good fashion for real life™ to hometowns across North America? Join our family of amazing individuals in our corporate office in Duluth, Minnesota, ranked one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in 2019. Since 1931, we’ve helped women look and feel their best every day — making maurices not only a special place to shop, but a great place to work and connect. Apply today!
Position OverviewThe Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for creating consistent operational support in the merchandising area. The associate is responsible for running weekly reports, purchase order creation and/or maintenance, and sample maintenance.
Performance RequirementsAdministrative Functions
- Printing and organizing reports
- Entering / maintaining purchase orders
- Sample turn-in for PID photography, visual, photo shoot, etc.
- Receiving and organizing mail
- Organizing the weekly best/worst wall by printing tags and gathering samples
- Weekly review of the website to ensure all product information is correct from the copy to the photography
- Work closely with the merchant team to ensure they have all the correct reporting for key milestone meetings
- Communicate with vendors on selling, product approval process, and trade compliance
- Collaborate with the visual team to ensure samples needed to accurately reflect the merchant product strategy for all channels are turned-in and accurate
- Gain understanding of our target customer and how we can support her omni channel needs
- Understanding of PLC calendar and deliverables
- Utilize cross-functional resources to expand knowledge of integrated product team
- Bachelors or Associates Degree preferred
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player who can work with multiple cross-functional teams with a positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and be self-motivated
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, & Excel, systems savvy
Corporate Office-maurices-Duluth, MN 55802
Position TypeRegular/Full time
Equal Employment OpportunityThe Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.