3.1 Phillip Lim is looking for a Merchandising Intern to join our team in our New York Office.
Assist merchandising team in day-to-day tasks including but not restricted to below:
- Support team by preparing documents and presentation materials for cross-functional meetings
- Organize and coordinate merchandising samples
- Conduct market research and trend analysis reports
- Assist Sales Team during Market Week - showroom set up, style models during appointments
- Update and maintain key Merchandising reports; Collect and organize historical style and in-season data
- Assist Retail & E-commerce teams with in-store events & photoshoots
- Collaborative/Team-player, Self-motivated, & Solution-oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, & Excel
- Demonstrates passion for apparel industry and product knowledge
- Previous fashion internship experience preferred