This summer you could have the opportunity to work for one of Levi Strauss & Co.’s iconic brands! Our San Francisco-based Summer Internship opportunities, among the Levi’s®, Dockers®, Signature® and Denizen® brands, give students real world work experience and exposure to one of the world’s leading apparel companies. Our 10 week Summer Internship Program is the perfect way to gain work experience within the core of the organization, while learning what a career at LS&Co. might have in store for you.
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, all interns will participate in an intern group project dedicated to a critical business initiative as well as be exposed to all areas of our business and our brands. Leadership seminars and career exploration series connect our interns to our leaders and educate around different career paths. Intern performance will be assessed using our internal review process.
Merchandising InternshipPrimary Responsibilities May Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Support the Merchandising team with the development of product from inception to floor
- Conduct consumer research via market shopping and trade/fashion publications to contribute to line development and pricing strategy
- Assist with data entry to track product development activities
- Create and maintain internal seasonal sample lines
- Cultivate relationships and effectively communicate to cross-functional partners
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program
- Must be in junior year (rising senior at time of internship) Expected Graduation date Spring 2024
- Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail orientated and thorough
Exceptional problem solving and organizational capabilities
High degree of flexibility and initiative with limited direction
- Demonstrates passion for apparel industry and product knowledge
San Francisco, CA, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.