CNRG - Merchandising Lead
If you're interested in this position, please complete an application at:
Executes the tasks required of an assigned project to facilitate the implementation of New Stores, Remodels, Conversions, Pricing and Inventory control projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Set fixtures to floor layout and design specifications
● Merchandising product both free hand and to potential plan-o-gram specifications
● Utilization of scanning equipment to price, count or locate merchandise
● Other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor or senior management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
● Prompt and timely communication with people inside and outside the organization by professionally representing the organization to its clients. Avenues for successful communication will be skill sets necessary to communicate in person, in writing, by cell phone, email or google meetings as required by man.
● Exemplary organizational skills.
● Motivated to learn processes and deliver on expectations
● Ability to communicate information and ideas both verbally and in writing.
● Ability to make quick, accurate and decisive decisions on demand by utilizing unsupervised set objectives as guidance.
● Aptitude to establish priorities, meet deadlines, manage one's own time, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
● Commitment to follow up, both internally and externally, and proactive response to assigned tasks.
● Competence to work effectively while away from the office using a cell phone, laptop, tablet, scanner management, and other electronic devices as required. Virtual meetings have become the norm, these types of meetings are required. From time to time the needs of our clients will require meeting on weekends or evenings, outside of normal business hours.
Minimum Job Qualifications
● High school diploma or equivalent required
● Retail experience in related fields is preferred.
● Product merchandising skill set.
● Must be willing to travel 75% to 80% of workdays during the year.
Essential Physical Requirements
Must possess demonstrated ability to manage physical assets and perform physical work, including lifting merchandise weighing up to 100 pounds, reaching products on shelves and climbing ladders.
Though successful Merchandising Leads may be considered for other opportunities within the company, the position carries no guarantee of career progression. The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Central Network Retail Group, LLC. complies with all applicable equal employment laws, including the Americans with Disabilities Act. Qualified individuals with a disability may request reasonable accommodation from the company.