Miami, FL, USAPosted 1 day ago
TR AMERICAS - MIAMI
Job descriptionIn this role you will be responsible for:
- Development and production of permanent merchandising fixtures
- Work with the in-house departments such as Marketing team, Sales Team, Retail team, and VP of the region to understand the needs of the markets and utilizing the various consumer and market research.
- Based on the regional need and the brand strategy, the person will work on the brief and collaborate with global teams to get the approval on the space and the concept
- Brief external agencies to produce cutting edge design and store concept
- Evaluation of all designs, and design optimization analysis if needed
- Lead the different stages of designs, internal approval, retailer approvals and the production period.
- Provide technical advice for architecture concepts
- Manage the overall global relationship with 3rd parties to help build the optimal plans for Coty brands.
- Manage the production period to ensure we are in line with guidelines and timing
- Manage the global Capex budget
- Propose a yearly budget based on regional needs with the collaboration of the Marketing Director
- Lead monthly meetings with finance team to review the budget and ensure we are on target
- In charge on PO creation / Invoice follow up with the support of the finance team
- Ensuring relevant cost savings and efficiencies are delivered.
- Overseeing tender processes, award of designers, vendors and contractors
- Project Management
- Project managing from conception to completion.
- To liaise with vendors / retailer's teams to deliver a project according to the retailer's fit out guidelines and the company's approved plans.
- Scheduling design & construction projects to meet required timescales.
- Cost & Change Management: Cost planning & cost control; Change management
- On & off-site project management of construction projects
- Lead vendor certifications
- Support the Merchandising and Promotion Managers
- Supporting the team ensuring perfect execution in-store from fixture to permanent tools, planogram to animations
- Propose alternative solutions for regional needs
- Supporting the team on multi-house animations to have a strong TR strategy and ensure perfect execution
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CAPEX / Design / Retail projects management in Beauty brands.
- Strong knowledge of budget management
- Knowledge of Photoshop / CAD / IWD
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Strong experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Assertive, confident and autonomous
- Strong desire to work in collaborations with different departments
- Speaks fluently Spanish and English
- Appreciated previous role in Travel retail industry