LOCATION 1400 Great Mall Drive Milpitas CA US 95035
Are you a proven leader with a strong drive to succeed?
Do you work well in a process-driven environment where organization and efficiency are critical to success?
Are you an expert multitasker who would thrive in a high-energy environment?
If so, then this might be the right opportunity for you!
As a Merchandising Manager at Burlington, one of the largest off-price retailers in the country, you’ll play a key role in the day-to-day management of the store, including the overall maintenance and organization of the selling floor, recovery, fitting rooms, sizing, and other areas of store operations as needed. Your focus will be to deliver a great shopping experience with WOW values for our customers.You will serve as a role model for store associates, demonstrating and reinforcing the company’s Core Values, developing trust and respect among peers and staff, building strong teams and partnerships, and driving business results.
- Monitor the store’s sales performance on a daily basis utilizing all available sales reports.
- Provide guidance to the receiving team associates to expedite the flow of merchandise from the receiving area to the sales floor.
- Coordinate sales promotions activities, floor sets, and ensure accurate pricing of store merchandise.
- Oversee floor moves, preparation of merchandise displays and presentations consistent with merchandising concepts and guidelines.
- Supports the Store Manager to resolve store merchandising issues, and obtain guidance for best practices including comparative shopping analysis, fast and slow selling classifications and styles, and customer requests.
- Ensures merchandise is sized in compliance to standards, signage is appropriately replaced and updated, ticketing is accurate and up to date, and packaged merchandise is sealed.
- Supports the Store Manager and others in areas including but not limited to staffing, sourcing, interviewing, training, and succession planning.
Candidates must have2+ years of Retail Management experience
at an Off Price, Big Box, Specialty or medium to large-sized, multi-unit retail organization with experience in fashion apparel merchandising. They will also need and be able to work a flexible schedule; including early morning, nights, weekends, holidaysand required travel, as needed. Candidates must be able to lift and move boxes weighing up to 40 lbs., and should be comfortable utilizing scheduling and reporting computer software.
…want to work at a fast-growing company with a proven track record of promoting from within
…are excited to deliver great merchandise values to customers every day;
…take pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…are an ambassador in cultivating an inclusive workplace that values diversity;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Burlington’s benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage including life and disability insurance. Full time associates may also be eligible for up to 12 days of paid time off annually, up to 8 paid holidays, paid sick time in accordance with applicable law, and a 401(k) plan. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us.
Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Address1400 Great Mall Drive
Position TypeRegular Full-Time
Career Site CategoryStore Management
Position CategoryStore Management