Merchandising Manager, North America
role is responsible for contributing to the success of Hey Dude’s assortments through developing and implementing product merchandise strategies and analyzation. This role works to build the overall product vision and strategy for the North America business with a focus on the Specialty Channel. Responsibilities include developing the market strategies, providing feedback to influence assortments based on product analysis and data driven findings. You will be an authority in using and creating new tools for sku/style analysis. The Merchandising Manager will work to handle the assortment framework of the product lines; delivering style/sku optimized product lines based on relevant data, insights.
What You'll Do
- Lead the merchandising effort for the Specialty channel in the NA Wholesale Marketplace
- Deliver seasonal assortment plans that offer the right product mix for the Specialty consumer across genders.
- Leverage marketplace knowledge as well as data and analytics to help inform and influence cross functional partners throughout the seasonal Gameplan.
- Attend and present seasonal product and directed assortment plans at key meetings (internal & external).
- Be the voice of the consumer in the channel and understand all marketplace dynamics (competition, trends, pricing etc.)
- Partner with functional teams to monitor, analyze, read and react to new product launches and introductions.
- Monitor and manage energy roadmaps and go to market tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Merchandising, or related field (or equivalent professional experience)
- 4+ years of experience in product development, merchandising, integrated retail or product creation related role
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, process creation, Power BI, PowerPoint
- Has a strong understanding of the Specialty Channel and consumer trends and behaviors
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and approach.
- Works well within ambiguity and navigating across multiple departments, solutions focused
- Highly motivated teammate, with ability to prioritize and handle time effectively in fast-paced ever moving environment
- Flexible teammate interested in working in dynamic environment where cross-functionality is key
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Shown ability to develop category/brand strategies
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation skills
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Title: Merchandising Manager, North America
Salary or Pay Range: 95,000 - 110,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Job Category: Corporate