Merchandising Manager, Women's
Thom Browne, Inc is a highly coveted luxury fashion brand based in NYC. Founded in 2003, the brand represents individuality within uniformity; questioning traditional proportions to consistently convey a true American sensibility rooted in quality craftsmanship and precise tailoring. We pride ourselves on our core values of respect and collaboration; challenging ourselves to express creativity and continuously innovate. We attract ambitious individuals who operate in unique ways while upholding exceptional craftsmanship and excellence.
The objective of the Collection Merchandising team is to get the correct balance between the expectations of the customer and the objectives of the company's designer-lead vision. The Collection Merchandiser ensures the coherence of commerciality needs without jeopardizing the image and the identity of the brand clearly defined by Thom Browne. For all Women’s product categories, the Collection Merchandising Manager will report into the Vice President of Merchandising, supporting the daily duties and communications with the Design, Product Development and Retail Buying teams.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Following the merchandising process by building:
- Fabric projection chart
- SKU plan projection by season
- Product merchandising guideline
- Retail price architecture
- Fabric to sketch board
- Cost targets by SKU during collection development
- Overseeing the entire pricing process prior and during market (on BBL)
- Benchmarking according to design team needs to understand the global markets
- Analyzing performances during and Post Sales campaign by product category
- Building performances analysis and sell trough reports by product category
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3-4 years’ experience in this field or similar.
- Detail oriented; extremely organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative, ownership, and accountability for business.
- Has advanced computer skills in Excel with an aptitude for learning new programs such as PLM and BBL.
- Highly analytical; problem-solver.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Highly competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package and company uniform
- 401(k) company match
- Flexible working schedules
- Diverse and inclusive working environment