Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17 states. We’re committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for their family and home. BJ’s Wholesale Club offers a collaborative, team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow and excel.
The Merchandising Specialist will provide support for multiple Category Merchants and Associate Merchants within the Sundries Division. This position acts as a liaison between the Category Merchants, Internal Business Partners, and the Vendor Community.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Functions as liaison and point of contact for vendors, merchandise, supply chain, operations, and marketing teams to resolve issues and communicate expectations.
- Plans and coordinates vendor correspondence, vendor meetings, product demonstrations/samples and promotional events.
- Create and run ad-hoc reports for Merchants as needed.
- Supports Merchants with special projects.
- Communicates with vendors via phone and email regarding PO shipments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of merchandising or retail operations experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment