Merchandising Specialist - Temporary
The Merchandising Specialist will provide support for multiple Category Merchants and Associate Merchants within the Sundries Division. This position acts as a liaison between the Category Merchants, Internal Business Partners, and the Vendor Community.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Functions as liaison and point of contact for vendors, merchandise, supply chain, operations, and marketing teams to resolve issues and communicate expectations.
- Plans and coordinates vendor correspondence, vendor meetings, product demonstrations/samples and promotional events.
- Create and run ad-hoc reports for Merchants as needed.
- Supports Merchants with special projects.
- Communicates with vendors via phone and email regarding PO shipments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of merchandising or retail operations experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment