Merchandising Vault Coordinator
David Yurman is the celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York 1980 by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. Today, the company is led by Evan Yurman and creates timeless, yet contemporary collections for women and men defined by inspiration, innovation, consummate craftsmanship and cable — its artistic signature. David Yurman collections are available at 49 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Hong Kong and France and at over 300 locations worldwide.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at David YurmanAs a company founded by artists, David Yurman champions self-expression in everything we do. We are committed to fostering a culture of openness and creative collaboration within our entire community, and we cherish the diversity of our employees’ backgrounds and perspectives. We will always advocate for equity and inclusion for all.
TitleMerchandising Vault Coordinator
About The RoleReporting directly to Manager, Merchandising Vault, the Merchandising Vault Coordinator will be responsible for product support to all cross-functional departments. The selected candidate will have an interest in working in fashion or jewelry and be detail oriented to adhere to corporate guidelines and standards.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for maintaining the quality, presentation, and organization of the active sample line to provide support other departments such as Marketing, Creative, Sales, Visual, Design, and Product Development
- Provides support to Public Relations, Wholesale, and Retail including systematical processing memos, transfers, and returns.
- Assists with all trade show preparation, including sample line building, master line upkeep, and showroom coverage as needed
- Operate using systematical functionalities in Oracle to have accurate visibility to merchandise
- Vet all samples for accuracy with PE/PD under the leadership of the Assistant Manager of Creative Vault Operations
- Comply to company guidelines for transporting and handling of product, both internally and externally
- Assist with quarterly physical inventories
- Ensure proper care and handling of all merchandise and company assets
- Maintain clean and organized work areas
- Must be a team player, proactive, enthusiastic, and positive with professional maturity.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess a working knowledge of inventory control
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Creative approach to problem solving with a team-oriented and optimistic attitude
- Has a high degree of resiliency and can work well in a high-energy, fast-paced environment marked by change and rigorous times lines
- Ability to work collaboratively and openly with cross-functional business partners
- Excellent computer proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Jewelry and precious stones is a plus
- Oracle experience is a plus
BS/BA in Business, Merchandising, or related field of study
Work locationNew York, NY
Working modeIn office
The company offers competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, and perks to eligible employees:
- medical/vision/dental insurance
- Generous PTO
- numerous employee perks (employee discounts, Citi bike membership (NYC), gym reimbursement, etc.)
David Yurman is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition, carrier status, disability, or membership in any other protected class under applicable law